- Why does the mind pursue unrelentlessly an object it cannot have?
- Why do some people act with animosity towards others, and on purpose cold-shoulder them, but refuse to give reasons about why they act the way they do?
- Why does one still wonder about such people who bear a grudge they refuse to explain?
- Why is it so difficult to sever ties with people who you once cared about, but who don't care about you any more?
- Why is work : reward never = 1:1?
- Why does hope spring eternal?
- Why does every low urge one to think that the high is just around the corner, when in reality there is no light at the end of any tunnel?
- Why is Sub Saharan Africa, the way it is? Isn't the bottom most point of this region called the Cape of Good Hope?
- Why do I never learn, in spite of multiple lacerations?
- Why do I always draw a blank, whenever I am in dire need of something to think about?
Thursday, September 24, 2009
One line thought provokers
I don't certify that these are profound existential questions. But these are some random thoughts that keep crossing my mind, every time I get reflective.