- Why I always have a dozen things to do and realize that the time I have would just accommodate two tasks?
- Why is it that I always chance upon a real good article just when I have course work reading running into volumes?
- Why am I always swamped with work, such that I feel that I am not doing justice to everything?
- I am here for this one year, to learn, but why do I feel like something is missing?
- Why do I have so many things happening at once and why do I always need to apply trade off theory?
- Why do I feel like reading, writing, studying, walking, playing and goodness knows what else, all at once?
- Why do I always apportion an hour to a task that ends up taking a whole day?
All this while I have been hunting for answers, but so far I've found none. So my quest continues!!!