- Is age actually catching up with Michael?
- If Nico could finish fifth with a Mercedes, why couldn't Michael? Plus Brawn won last year's championship. It can't be that the other cars fitted themselves with Getafix's magic potion, which Merc doesn't have!
- Fine so Nico qualified higher, but MSC was seventh. The least he could do was maintain it.
- It is not a big deal to just scrape into the points, since the only competition back there was from rookies.
- At the end of the first race, the verdict was that there was work to be done, but by the third or fourth race things would begin to get competitive. Really?
- What is with Red Bull? They qualify like a dream, but what's the point if the car blows a race when it really matters? Reminds me of the Renaults of 2006 - excellent starters, pathetic finishers.
- Why am I so disappointed? Cos I am not used to a Michael who is not strong in a race. I cannot digest the fact that the camera of Star Sports seldom ever focuses on MSC, since he is too busy being a back marker.
- I want the old MSC and his charm to come back on track.
Sunday, March 28, 2010
Australian GP 2010 - disappointed
Unlike the happy tone of the post following Bahrain, this one is actually disappointed. I just have a whole bunch of unexplained thoughts.