Sunday, May 30, 2010

A Method to the Madness - Revolutions

Not very long ago, I had decided to channelize my posts in a certain manner. Not just to give an overall theme to the lilac avenue, but rather to help me find thoughts to write about. And almost a year later, (here is the old post - 'A Method to the Madness Reloaded') it is that time of the year again, where in true Matrix style, I decide to put in 'A Method to the Madness - Revolutions' Part 3 of an n-part saga!

But rather than leave it as a 'things to do post', I piloted the plan and here is the outcome -

Maximum City on Monday
Trends on Tuesday
Weird Wednesday
Thoughtful Thursday
Flirting with Photography on Friday
A bookish Saturday
Sport on Sunday

I hope to adhere to this plan going forward. Let's see how this goes!

No comments: