Sunday, October 26, 2008

State of flux...

Sultry Sunday. A week of cleaning culminating in a sense of satisfaction and accomplishment led to a lazy morning. Looked at the vintage Lilac Avenue, and somehow something felt insufficient. So I started looking up places to revamp the look and feel of this place. And I literally stumbled upon a means to make my lazy morning, a fairly occupied morning. The result - A new look for the Lilac Avenue. The image of the road you see at the top of the banner, is a typical tree-lined avenue, pristine, calm, and totally reminiscent of the countryside. A refuge from the madding crowd of the city - the city of blinding lights.

Change has been effected, but somewhere something pushed me to come put these words down. As though telling me, " Enough of the laziness, let's finish off the unfinished business. Its already Diwali, and my post series on Why rains in India make so much noise seems to be stuck in traffic." Note to self - by this week's end, I need to catch up.

So please keep visiting and please do comment on what you feel about the stuff written here, the look, the content, the issue being talked about, and almost anything else... In the meantime - happy festivals....

No comments: